Hello there? Today’s post is dedicated to life our skin has to face every single day. We life fast, and often forget that there is more to skincare than our habits. Every day our skin has to be prepared to face the speed of life we’re used to in the cities, where pollution is often higher than expected. So, let’s talk about Skin VS Pollution and what can be done for us to win this battle.
SOMETHING TO REMEMBER:
Pollution particles, sometimes twenty times smaller than pores, can infiltrate deeper layers of the epidermis, causing not only inflammation and dehydration but also a cellular-level reaction that leads to loss of elasticity. 10,000 is an estimate number of attacks DAILY to each of your body’s 70 billion cells.
AS A RESULT OF POLLUTION ALONG:
- skin ages prematurely.
- skin becomes dehydrated;
- it loses its radiance;
- sensitive, redness-prone skin;
- enlarged and clogged pores;
- brown spots/discoloration.
HOW CAN I HELP MY SKIN?
– double cleanse;
- Hydration: drinking enough water and using excellent noncomedogenic skin products.
- Antioxidants: both topical and oral forms.
- Balanced diet: fruits, vegetables, spices and supplements like Vitamin B3.
- Anti-pollution sprays to create an invisible shield to protect your skin from oxidative stress that weakens the skin barrier.
HERE you can find MY FAVORITE ANTI-POLLUTION SPRAY THAT HAS CHANGED LIFE OF MY SKIN BY:
Blocking pollutants, protecting skin by creating an invisiable shield, helped to reinforce skin’s natural barrier and adapt to agressors + added a layer of antioxodants to my skin.