Hello there! Thank you so much stopping by! My name is Gena, and I am the girl behind “Gena’s Adventure”! I was born in Ukraine, moved to Mexico and now the USA is my home. I guess that makes me Ukrainian-Mexican-American girl 🙂
I started my blog back in 2016 as a great opportunity to share a life of a traveler. By that time I experienced life in Mexico City, San Diego CA, Dallas TX, San Francisco CA, Denver CO, and was about to move to Austin, TX with my husband.
Now, that we settled down in Austin, I share everything from traveling and family to beauty, healthy lifestyle, and inspiration.
A few things about me:
– On a mission to fill my life with adventures, not things, and try coffee in every part of the world ✈︎
– I am a traveler, not a tourist.
– I am trying to be a minimalist, and step out from the world of fast fashion.
– I am vegetarian, and I love good workout…. but I also like dessert. Let’s call it balance, shall we?
– Always looking for a good natural beauty, and makeup products.
– I live by the rule “Make the best of what you got”.
I would like to thank you for being a part of this adventure! You are the reason I do it and nothing makes me happier than knowing that you like it!