Hello everyone! My birthday is almost here and that means “Big 25”! That is why today I would like you to get to know the girl behind “Gena’s Adventure” better. So here are 25 things you don’t know about me:
1) I was born and raised in Ukraine.
2) I lived in Mexico City, Dallas TX, San Francisco CA and Denver CO before moving to Austin TX.
3) I don’t do math.
4) When I was a child, I wanted to be an actress (so I could play Belle in “Beauty and the Beast”).
5) I am pescatarian, I can’t stand strawberries and I don’t like ice-cream, popcorn, and cupcakes.
6) I am technically a grandma (to the daughters of my hubby’s niece).
7) I am a very picky girl (according to my family).
8) In my opinion, the best money you can spend is for a plane ticket or a present for your loved ones.
9) I never get tired of reading “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
10) I am terrified of all kinds of insects.
11) I really want a dog. But first I need a decent backyard 😉
12) My biggest pet peeve is ignorance and yet arrogance.
13) I was born on the 4th of July.
14) I can’t watch horror movies.
15) I live by the rule “Make the best of what you’ve got”.
16) When I travel, I always carry limes with me so I can have a glass of water with lime juice in the morning. 😉
17) I love baking cakes and I am pretty good at it (ask Ismael;)
18) The best and yet challenging thing that happened to me was a long-distance relationship with Ismael.
19)My guilty pleasures are French fries, desserts, and cheese.
20) “As good as it gets” is a movie my husband and I can watch over and over again.
21) I am really bad at remembering people’s names.
22) I speak 4 languages.
23) I am a coffee freak and avocado addict.
24) I am not afraid to fail.
25) I believe that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. 😉
I hope you enjoyed my little confession. I would love to know more about you as well and that is why it’s YOUR TURN (please comment below):
If I could, I would live in….
My favorite thing about me is….
I can eat … every day.
My biggest pet peeve is….
Have a great 4th of July weekend!